Featured Post

Our Mission Statement

                 "This blog exists to amplify the often unheard voices of its  non-speaking authors, both as individuals and autistics....

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Feeling the Ocean by Sasha Rainer

 I wrote this poem while visiting my favorite place- Bethany Beach in Delaware. . Located by the ocean, this little town is so happy and the life there is so laid back! Some people swim or exercise, some people bike, and some like to walk by the splashing ocean waves. I like to stare at glistening water, listen to the whispering waves and soak into my thoughts about life stories. The picturesque streets of Bethany Beach are worth seeing. Each house has a unique design, yet there is a harmony of different styles and colors describing the beauty of the beach life.

Feeling the Ocean

Look at stunning sunrise,
Look at moves of the waves
With its charming fine size
Healing beauty soul craves.

Ocean moved the heart strings,
Opened mind for good hopes.
Carrying tunes under wings,
Glided worry- free slopes.

1 comment:

  1. I love the light on waves too. I like your poems rhymes.

    ReplyDelete