Featured Post

Our Mission Statement

                 "This blog exists to amplify the often unheard voices of its  non-speaking authors, both as individuals and autistics....

Sunday, May 21, 2023

Gone to Nowhere by Arth S.

 Of all the seasons I most admire and love spring. Hope it comes back gracing us infinite petals. Here is a painting I named "Gone to nowhere". 

Gone to nowhere 

Gone to nowhere 

Where the sky spreads seasons 

Have to wonder if spring has its reasons 

Away to some new place 

Goes to astound and grace 

Forests, mountains, streams, and paths 

Godly, but it can not last. 

Can blossoms blow back to trees? 

Can we make more memories? 

Can dreams discover the beaches where 

Seasons never leave to nowhere? 

- Arth S.


3 comments:

  1. From The Listener's Book Club:
    Aulton-Poetry in color and words. I love both!
    Brynn-Kind friend and fierce talent. I miss seeing you
    Stacylee-like the rhymes
    Ruhi-Both are awesome
    Jack M.-creative
    Thomas-Lovely, so special Arth
    Brielle-Now Arth, you are so talented my friend
    Nadia-Deep and true. Love blossoms line especially. I see them.
    Kate-awesome
    Miller-Incredible. I'm so simply in awe of both. I'm so moved by your shared ideas. It is so true that nothing is forever. I'm loving this poem. It is fascinating and beautiful.
    Pablo-Makes me think that much happiness is wandering in the world and can create more happiness. I love this.
    Moritz-Hope to make in the future a beautiful poem like Arths
    Jack H.-It ignites me and makes peaceful images in my mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arth, what beautifully written poetry.. and I absolutely love the painting you created to accompany it! Congratulations on such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors in your painting, Arth! Both your painting and poem express Spring beautifully.

    ReplyDelete