Featured Post

Our Mission Statement

                 "This blog exists to amplify the often unheard voices of its  non-speaking authors, both as individuals and autistics....

Thursday, May 13, 2021

Tranquility

 This is a description of what it feels like, for me, to see that beautiful sparkling water and then having to wait to go in.  Kate Gogal



Tranquility

Water is my tranquility
It calms my mind, body, and soul
It is my therapy 
Then why do they torture me by making me wait and wait and wait
Oh, how that beautiful water sparkles in the warm sun
Can't they see how badly I need my fix?
Stop the torture!  I can't wait and wait and wait much longer
I need to dive into that sparkling refreshing tranquility now!
Stop the torture please!  I cannot wait and wait and wait anymore
I must be one with my pool, water is my therapy
It is finally time!!!!!!!!!  No more waiting and waiting and waiting
At last, I am at peace

C:\Users\Pavilon\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Content.Word\Mom's iPhone 7.4.16 820.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment