Featured Post

Our Mission Statement

                 "This blog exists to amplify the often unheard voices of its  non-speaking authors, both as individuals and autistics....

Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Friends Make So Much Difference

 


Having friends is definitely really joyful.  I enjoy seeing friends.  I never thought I would have so many.  Starting in real spelling has made me able to live with no regrets.  

I try to imagine someone starting spelling and imagine real communication for the first speller.  To speak my thoughts is my main goal every day.  I must try so hard to imagine spelling real words if I am able to move my hand to letters.  It makes me tired but exhilarated to communicate.  

Just saying hi to a friend is caring for them.  I am looking forward to fun times next year with friends.  I like to paint, and I paint in a lot of colors that remind me of my beautiful friends.  I am happy to live in a time when I unwind stereotypes about autistics.

  • Trevor


      

1 comment:

  1. From The Listener's Book Club:
    Jack M-Well said
    Brielle-I am loving this stunning, gorgeous poem. Trevor you capture my heart
    Aiden-A beautiful essay!
    Moritz-Nice work. It's so true to me
    Devon-I feel awesome being able to spell too
    Miller-Yes, I'm so grateful to see friends and have these conversations. I think this is beautiful. I'm so grateful to all of you
    Brynn-How true and relatable. Nicely stated, Trevor
    Thomas-Happy to have a kind friend like you
    Matthew-Your writing is so important for people to read
    Kate-So true Trevor. I am grateful for my friends and that I am able to communicate with them
    Jackson-Might really have impact for learners new to letterboards
    Nina-Beautiful and cool. I agree
    Pablo-We have this wonderful club. Feel my life has changed so much. I agree life is better with loving friends. I love this post

    ReplyDelete