Featured Post

Our Mission Statement

                 "This blog exists to amplify the often unheard voices of its  non-speaking authors, both as individuals and autistics....

Tuesday, June 9, 2026

Ekphrastic Poem by Fox

 



Nice babbling
It's peaceful
It's lovely
Not quiet
But not loud
I have so many memories
In this place I haven't visited
It's made for me

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful thoughts! Happy 20th Birthday Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Your Book Club Friends

    Devon: this is a beautiful poem
          
    Thomas: Beautiful, Fox.
          
    Cole: What a nice poem
          
    Brielle: It is your place for certain, my friend Fox.
          
    Aiden: Lovely poem, Fox
          
    Pablo: | have to say I get it. Love this.
          
    Ruhi: charming poem
          
    Brendan: Fox cool
          
    Brynn: I love the line memories of a place you haven't been
          
    Miller: So nice! Into seeing it in real life. Soothing words and picture.
          
    Jack: Nice job
          
    Moritz: So lovely and totally caring.
          
    Sasha: Beautiful and peaceful memories !
    Brynn: Reacting to the beauty of heaven
          
    Nadia: Babbling is strong sonic opening.

    ReplyDelete