This blog is created by a group of autistic, non-verbal, friends who point to a letter board or type to "talk". We share our thoughts, ideas, dreams, and talents here. Please read our mission statement and posts to see why speaking is overrated.
"This blog exists to amplify the often unheard voices of its non-speaking authors, both as individuals and autistics....
From your Book Club Friends:Yi-I love it, Rithik! Brielle-So well done! My hope soars with you. Miller-I’m so into trying climbing. This is an inspiring work of art, Rithik! Moritz-Too wonderful to hear about your experience. Brynn-Very cool style of poetry! Nadia-Wonderful! Nice sense of the space & experience. Interested in this form. Ruhi-Lovely style of poetry Bas-I liked it. I enjoyed the way I could imagine being there Aulton-Rithik- I'm so ever happy to see you. I happily can envision your new hobby. It's a wonderful reflection. Cole-Very nice Rithik! Well said.
From your Book Club Friends:
ReplyDeleteYi-I love it, Rithik!
Brielle-So well done! My hope soars with you.
Miller-I’m so into trying climbing. This is an inspiring work of art, Rithik!
Moritz-Too wonderful to hear about your experience.
Brynn-Very cool style of poetry!
Nadia-Wonderful! Nice sense of the space & experience. Interested in this form.
Ruhi-Lovely style of poetry
Bas-I liked it. I enjoyed the way I could imagine being there
Aulton-Rithik- I'm so ever happy to see you. I happily can envision your new hobby. It's a wonderful reflection.
Cole-Very nice Rithik! Well said.