Years move so fast. How all the stars appear painting the afternoon into night. Spring rushes into Fall. All the minutes fly into years. Savor each moment. Last part you remember will be the family and friends along the way. Fun times are the point of now. Take time to enjoy them.
From Your Book Club Friends:
ReplyDeleteCole-Well said
Bas-Very nice work Thomas
Aulton-I love the calm peace of this written work.
Aiden-Terrific, Thomas!
Luke-well done Thomas! so nice to read!
Brielle-Such a valuable message to appreciate moments. Thank you, Thomas.
Brynn-I love this, Thomas. So true
Ryan-I like this philosophy. It is important to recognize what really matters in this life.
Jack M-awesome
Nadia-Love ‘painting stars’ image, Thomas! So divine.
Devon-I never take family and friends for granted
Miller-So true, Thomas. I love it! It is so great to be grateful for the good things in life. You are so great and I love being your friend!
Kenta-I feel the same. Years move so fast. It is almost October.
Sophia-This is so wonderful ! Years do move so fast.
Pablo Hernandez-Of happy lives I can say I live mine too. Thomas, I like the story (not so tragic) of our lives
Sasha
Wonderful thought. Live and be grateful for every moment