Featured Post

Our Mission Statement

                 "This blog exists to amplify the often unheard voices of its  non-speaking authors, both as individuals and autistics....

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Most tease loud in silent stares by Arth S.

 Hi you all, this is my first try to write in a blog. I am eleven and live in Virginia and I am an RPM’er. Thank you for reading my poem.


Most tease loud in silent stares - By Arth S.


Most tease loud in silent stares

Mouthed no words and you are there  

My smothering, stalling, ominous foe 

I’m telling you off but you don’t know.


Mouths can smile and smirk you see

Might move and mutter words to me 

Maybe we can see the store 

May not wonder woes no more.


Isn’t it old amidst new image

Miles travelled in differing pace 

Come to me and let’s find ways

To pass each other on smiling days. 


5 comments:

  1. Excellent and very touching Poem. Great Dearest Arth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolute delight to read a deeply meaningful piece of work as this one. What a soulful writer! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful and moving poem! Great work Arth! ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT AND TREMENDOUS COMPOSITION
    HAPPY and WANT YOUR PLEASANT SMIRK
    With OVERWHELMING BLESSINGS.
    Dadi and baba

    ReplyDelete
  5. The poem is really good. I like the silent telling off. I hope you write more.

    ReplyDelete