Featured Post

Our Mission Statement

                 "This blog exists to amplify the often unheard voices of its  non-speaking authors, both as individuals and autistics....

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Silent Mermaid by Brielle Stewart

 Silent Mermaid was my first attempt to write vocals to go along with my stunning music.  I’m so pleased with the result.  I’m debuting this song on my blog that I share with my loving friends. I’m so happy to have them all in my life. This is for them. 



Silent Mermaid

Mermaid who can’t sing
Soon you will rejoice
Swimming in the starlight
Soon to find your voice

Swimming in the sea of tranquility
Making your new rules
Stay strong
Now you belong
Loving friends will see you through.

Shine on mermaid. Shine on!

Mermaid so stunning
Your voice is in the world
Silent no more
Your sweet song will be heard.

 
- Brielle Stewart - 2021- 13 Years old


copyright Brielle Stewart 2021

 

5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful sister! Love, Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous Brielle! This is amazing! Love, Suchan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brielle, this is so beautiful! You are amazing! Love, Kerri ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible Brielle! I love the words and music of your song. It sounds like how I’d envision a mermaid to sing. Brielle, I love you and your family. You are a stunning creation of God. Keep shining mermaid!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was incredible!! I think your song is amazing!it makes me happy for you.

    ReplyDelete