Featured Post

Our Mission Statement

                 "This blog exists to amplify the often unheard voices of its  non-speaking authors, both as individuals and autistics....

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Sophie's World

 by Sophia Kapoor

When I was little I had so many questions

Will I sing or hear the sound of my voice

Will I sound musical or deep

What is being happy like

Is it a fleeting moment only

What matters is is the days go on

Night falls after the day

Snow falls after the sun

Whatever will be will be

I dream a little dream

I wish a little wish

My make believe perfect world

Is quite comforting to me

I wonder why I dream and believe

My dreams my dreams

I never understand what they mean

My dreams they keep me sane

Of a life without pain

I like to dream in the sky

And will keep dreaming as life passes me by...

1 comment:

  1. I think there are good things to do while your awake too. Like writing poetry./

    ReplyDelete