Featured Post

Our Mission Statement

                 "This blog exists to amplify the often unheard voices of its  non-speaking authors, both as individuals and autistics....

Monday, January 30, 2023

Desires Oracle

 by Ruhi Khanna


I find the game of love,

Less then any accomplishment,

I find the appeal of love,

Calling some to abandon hope.


I find the reign of pure time,

Negative to hilly rocky roads,

I find the stillness of haste,

Makes the cage tighter.


I find the withered roses,

Say the tale of rancid games,

I find the leaning of mind,

Tames the adventure spirit.


I find the kindness of expression

Elevates the humble heart,

I find the lasting noise,

Fills me with gratitude.


6 comments:

  1. What, Ruhi excellent thoughts expressed.
    Keep it up, will wait for next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruhi u are truly Awesome. Your flight of thoughts so explicitly expressed has us surprised each time. Keep it up as we wait for more. Love u. Dadi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ruhi, So much of depth and clear expression, at such young age! You surprise me every time! keep writing and keep sharing. lots of love. Renu Aunty

    ReplyDelete
  4. From the Listeners Book Club
    Brielle-Sound of repeated words makes me think of a drum
    Kian-Lyrical and repetitive
    Emma-A beautiful poem and spacing is consistent
    Miller-It is rhythmic in the most soothing way
    Brynn-I love the repetition and the rhythm
    Aulton-Ruhi, fond of your structure of similar length lines. The rhythm
    is so balanced due to this feature
    Sasha-Beautiful! I hear the rhythm and happy and sad moods at the same time
    Jack-Nice poem
    Philip-The repeated phrase I find gives rhythm to the poem
    Thomas-Beautiful, Ruhi
    Matthew-I like the repetition of "I find" to start each stanza and the verb to start the last line of each stanza
    Pablo-Rhythm is nice. Repeating "I find" makes it have a nice sound
    Stacylee-Ruhi writes really interesting. Unexpected words and sad.
    Jackson-I notice there might be a lot of fours sentences begin with I find
    Arth-Lyrical and terrific, Ruhi

    ReplyDelete