Featured Post

Our Mission Statement

                 "This blog exists to amplify the often unheard voices of its  non-speaking authors, both as individuals and autistics....

Friday, June 11, 2021

Kaavish Kapoor

 What do you want to share with the world about your life experiences?


People are often curious about my experience in life calling on me to personalize life totally silent. My life journey has been nothing but incredible. There are a variety of skills that I’ve learned while always silently observing people.

Older adults plant some loving guidance for us if we listen.

Happy people take tasks and make work enjoyable. How many friends you have isn't as important as the actual approval of a few good companions.

Always make an effort to leave everyone happier than at your meeting.

Always wait awhile before asking about people's personal experience with autism and rather get to know them.

Two needs that all people have are love and acceptance. Some people plant tons of aged signs that impact how some view others abilities. We decide which sign we plant. Each one of us helps to perfect our world and adds beauty.

Two possible reasons why erratic behaviour is bothersome are that we always prefer to understand things potentially leading to fear. I often see people looking at me always with worry because people arent sure what to think. People arent trying to be rude. Today people have too many cares and fears. Personally I am interested in learning about people really at their core. It always helps to listen to people. People like to share any story they can with anyone that will listen. Together everyone can think about what it feels like to live life totally silent by starting to listen more.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Kaavish, This is Ms. Alt from Jefferson Middle School. It is always a joy to see you in the halls. You are always pleasant and you come up and greet me and we always wave to each other. You are definitely one of my joys in the halls of Jefferson or whenever I've had the pleasure of being in the FLS room or to work with you there. It's wonderful to hear your thoughts. Thank you for sharing them. Have a great summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaavish. This is Shagun, your Mami from India sending you love and appreciation for your great thoughts penned down in this blog.Kudos. Keep flying and always be happy.
    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kaavish! This is Ms. Marissa from the main office at Jefferson! I just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed reading this, and hope to read more from you soon! By the way, I think your BRILLIANT! Come and see myself and Ms. Green in the main office again soon! Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete