Featured Post

Our Mission Statement

                 "This blog exists to amplify the often unheard voices of its  non-speaking authors, both as individuals and autistics....

Friday, June 18, 2021

Sophia Kapoor

 I love the painting “ Starry Night‘ by Vincent Van Gogh …the vivid bright colors and so expressive. Here is a small poem I wrote a while back on this lovely painting.- Sophia Kapoor.


Starry Night

The indigo sky is so vast
The yellow is a ray of hope
The dark tree casts a shadow
All weary people rest
The starry night you make me want to dream
Hide under the shadows
The moonlight shines on my face
I wander far away ....
How many of you shine bright in the sky
I am just in solitude
I brighten the path for weary souls
The Azure shines on too
Will you shine always

No comments:

Post a Comment